PDA

View Full Version : Motherhood/ Destination Maternity a nightmare!!!

kajath
01-04-2010, 05:29 PM
I have been a customer at Motherhood for friends and was excited to shop there for my first pregnancy. However after having recieve giftcards for my showers and the wrong size PJs for Christmas. I am horrifed by thier returns process. I was told in the store the 34 Es were not carried and I had to pay shipping to get them , then upon returning the PJs the saleswoman tried to convince me they might fit, when she finally exchanged them there were NO mediums in that store, the wearhouse or any other stores. I asked her to combine the giftcards and my store credit and she said they couldn't and then I was to discover I had to call and use my credit card to use 2 giftcards at once. This is outrageous , 3 days after I paid shipping and placed the order the wharehouse got the pj's I had wanted and told they weren't getting any more of. I was told I could pay $12 more for shipping , and wait for a refund and that only 6 were available...for a store that is supposed to cater to pregnant womanthey have only made things a hassle.

scrooks
01-04-2010, 11:07 PM
I strongly dislike Motherhood as well. Their return policy is ridiculous! I bought several things from them my first pregnancy but didn't go near the place with this past pregnancy.

jgenie
01-04-2010, 11:17 PM
I strongly dislike Motherhood as well. Their return policy is ridiculous! I bought several things from them my first pregnancy but didn't go near the place with this past pregnancy.

:yeahthat:

ewoods
09-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Motherhood Maternity Stores have a NEW return policy! Try it, Love it, or Return it for a full refund (within 30 days) Policy. Visit motherhood.com for more details and to find a store near you.

resipsaloquitur
09-09-2010, 08:04 PM
:yeahthat:

ditto

citymama
09-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Motherhood Maternity Stores have a NEW return policy! Try it, Love it, or Return it for a full refund (within 30 days) Policy. Visit motherhood.com for more details and to find a store near you.

Looks like this might be a post by a store employee...newbie poster.

LMPC
09-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Looks like this might be a post by a store employee...newbie poster.
That's exactly what I was thinking!!!