PDA

View Full Version : Bday party treat bags

jgenie
01-04-2010, 11:10 PM
DS is going to be two and I'm working on his treat bags. Two of the guests are infants (5 mo. & 7 mo.) so I'm planning to just give them each a board book maybe an applesauce too. For the other guests (all boys except one girl) I have a crayon roll, and a Montgomery Schoolhouse scoot (http://www.maplelandmark.net/action.lasso?-database=mlwproducts1&-table=web&sku=71030&-response=detail.lasso&-search) for each bag. For snack items I was thinking of TJ's cereal bars, snack size goldfish or pretzels, Brothers dried fruit crisps or applesauce cups. Thoughts?

Also, is it ok if I give the girl one of the scoots or should I get her something different - her crayon roll is a girly fabric instead of vehicles like the boys. TIA

Corie
01-04-2010, 11:14 PM
I would just do the crayon roll and the scoot.

I'm not a fan of food in the goody bag. To me, it totally looks like you raided
your pantry for a filler item. Plus, I've got 2 big boxes of goldfish at home. :)

I LOVE the crayon roll!! This is awesome!

And the scoot cars are totally cute!

Those 2 things are more than enough and quite nice at that!!! :)

Jen841
01-04-2010, 11:18 PM
You have more than plenty. I like the food ideas b/c they are healthy and my kids love food - you would think I never feed them! New healthy food options are great, and let's face it if your car is like mine having a new snacks in it is a good thing. Now that we are diaper bagless the car is lacking snacks a bit (I know I need to refresh our stock.)