PDA

View Full Version : Peg Perego Decision

mominma
01-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Now that we are back at the infant stage, I really miss my Peg Perego Milano XL that I sold a year ago and want another Peg to have all the versatility. I do not want to spend much on a stroller I already have way too many (BJCD, Kiwi Explorer, Triumph, Volo, and Grace Metrolite).

On my local Craigslist, there is a Peg Perego Martinelli I would guess it to be about 6 - 8 years old for $30 and a 2006 Pliko Pramette for $60. I like the reversible handles on the Martinelli, the dual toddler steps, and solid handle but like the fabric and pram option on the Pliko - which do you think is a better stroller?

AnnieW625
01-05-2010, 04:11 PM
My only advice is to inspect the Martinelli and make sure it was properly maintained. We bought a 2002 or 2003 Peg Perego Pliko from a local Jr. League rummage sale for $30 before we had DD. The stroller was in immaculate shape seat wise, but it hadn't been oiled properly and therefore it was a pain to collapse and the little pegs by the wheels would come out. I loved everything about the stroller and it was a dream to push, but we ended up only using it until DD was 4 mos. old and could keep her head up and that's when we bought our Triumph. Hope it works out for you:)