PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else watch Conveyor Belt of Love?

eliasmom
01-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Come on, you can admit it! I. Could. Not. Look. Away. Although I really should have. :hysterical:

I cracked myself up by imagining a boardroom full of people discussing the concept and then giving it the green light. And I definitely need an intervention because apparently I am willing to watch ANYTHING on tv.

Please tell me I'm not alone!

DietCokeLover
01-05-2010, 09:43 AM
It was like a bad car wreck that I couldn't stop watching. Absolutely the DUMBEST thing I have seen on tv in a very long time! I am so embarrassed that I wasted the 30 mins I did on it.

almostmom
01-05-2010, 11:02 AM
oh my gosh - dh and I caught the end and couldn't stop laughing - I loved it! It reminded us of the late night dating shows we used to catch, when we stayed up late night, where everyone was drunk and dissing on each other. Loved those too.
We only saw the end, but the guy with the guitar - seriously, you are playing a song on tv, and you can't come up with anything better than that? he was cute though. Hilarious. Can't wait to watch the next one!

catpagmo
01-05-2010, 12:48 PM
OMG, I was going to post about this, too! It was hilarious! DH thought I was nuts, of course, but I thought it was soooo funny.

I enjoyed Keiko the most. She was too funny! Ha!

TwinFoxes
01-05-2010, 12:51 PM
I saw about 5 minutes. I thought it was a joke bit in another show! Like how on 30 Rock they showed clips from "MILF Island". Then I realized, nope, it's for real! That blonde girl's boobs had me mesmerized. I can only imagine how the guys felt. I went to bed. Was the whole show just guys going by on the conveyor belt? How does it end?

rachelh
01-05-2010, 01:35 PM
DH and I watched unfortunately. The whole time I just kept on saying how pathetic it was. What a waste of time!

pinkmomagain
01-05-2010, 01:39 PM
I begged dh not to put it on, but he just couldn't turn away. I just got on my laptop. I think reality TV hit an all-time low (and I love me some reality TV). I really do think most of these "contestants" are struggling actors...