PDA

View Full Version : Need a great pc computer game for a 10 year old boy?

jess_g
01-05-2010, 11:46 AM
My sons bday is comming up soon and I am deciding what to get him. He got a lot of his favorite stuff for Christmas already (books and music cds mostly) so its hard to find something else he will realy like. I am thinking of getting him a computer game but I find they are realy hit or miss (meaing either he loves them or hates them or they just don't wok well on the pc). Any great suggestions? He liked the Pajama Sam game from Target but it kept getting stuck at one question. He loves Trivia and History and games with a story. Just wondering if there is anything popular out there I should look into. We do have a Wii but the kids don't use it that much and he is already getting Wii fit for his bday from my ILs.

Thanks,

Jessica.

ray7694
01-05-2010, 11:57 AM
If you can find one I think Oregon Trail is great fun for kids. Also Where in the World/USA is Carmen Sandiego is fun.

Melbel
01-05-2010, 12:34 PM
My DS will be 10 in 9 days so we are in the same boat. Sorry, no recs for PC games. I can tell you that he absolutely loves his iPod touch, microscope and slides, Alex Rider books, the new Mario game for Wii and Wii Sports Resort from Christmas. HTH!