PDA

View Full Version : If you have tan car interior, which MA pattern did you go with?

ourbabygirl
01-05-2010, 06:08 PM
I see that the Tan Swirl, Labyrinth, and Brownstone patterns (all tan) are $199.99 on Travelingtikes.com right now. I'd like to get one but had to look around on Google images to see a bigger picture of the actual seats (to see the fabric more closely). However, I still haven't been able to see the fabric in a large enough picture to decide. I'm also wondering what the best fabric 'feel' is... I currently have a MA in Granite in one car and I'd like a MA for our other car.
Please share any feedback you have on these, or if you've found a better price on one recently.

Thanks so much! :D

MoJo
01-06-2010, 08:40 AM
I think ours is Tan Swirl. . . and Granite is in the other car. The Granite seems a little more plush, but DD seems equally happy with the two seats.

khalloc
01-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Tan swirl. But I dont buy seats based on the interior of my car. My seats are tan leather. I bought the tan swirl because it seemed like a good boy pattern. The actual carseat was older, and had a girl cover on it before.

WatchingThemGrow
01-06-2010, 09:18 AM
We have 3 in Crocodile- 2 from TravelingTikes.com. One was $189 IIRC. It's plush and comfy, probably like all the others. We also have greystone and sand dollar. The couture fabrics, denim and onyx are the ones with a different feel.

mom2binsd
01-06-2010, 11:46 AM
In our tan leather we have All Star...I kind of like a contrast....now Ashley Floral also looks good (and my DS loves his yellow seat) but your DS might not like it...both are very soft.

Sorry it seems like you have a girl, then see if you can find Ashley, it's lovely!