PDA

View Full Version : stroller clips

TwoBees
01-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Where can I buy the JJB stroller clips with free ship or a coupon? Or can I use any brand stroller clips?

LoveBeingMrs
01-08-2010, 03:38 AM
Where can I buy the JJB stroller clips with free ship or a coupon? Or can I use any brand stroller clips?

I've seen the stroller clips for JJB at Buy Buy Baby- they're called BeConnected. I was wondering whether or not I should get them... when would you use them? I have the JJB BeAll (messenger bag), and it seems like I could just hang the strap across the stroller handle/bar.

BayAreaMom
01-09-2010, 12:29 AM
You can use any brand clips with any bag. I love the JJB ones but I don't know where to get FS on just them. Some sites have FS with $50. I prefer the Fleurville SlipNots when I need a drop between the stroller handle and bag, like my BOBs and Joovy that have a parent console. But some people love the Petunia ones. The JJBs are very high quality, easy to install an the clips are easy to open.

LoveBeingMrs
01-09-2010, 09:11 AM
You can use any brand clips with any bag. I love the JJB ones but I don't know where to get FS on just them. Some sites have FS with $50. I prefer the Fleurville SlipNots when I need a drop between the stroller handle and bag, like my BOBs and Joovy that have a parent console. But some people love the Petunia ones. The JJBs are very high quality, easy to install an the clips are easy to open.

When do you use your stroller clips? I was debating whether or not to get them... couldn't I just hang my diaper bag across the stroller handles? Thanks!

christigpa
01-10-2010, 07:22 PM
When do you use your stroller clips? I was debating whether or not to get them... couldn't I just hang my diaper bag across the stroller handles? Thanks!

I have a SkipHop CityChic bag and use the built-in stroller clips every.single.time. Leaves the undercarriage bag of our P3 free for jackets, shopping bags, and the diaper bag hangs directly behind the seat, not where legs are (does that make sense).

newg
01-10-2010, 09:05 PM
I use my clips to hang bags when I go to the mall or the outlets.........

LoveBeingMrs
01-11-2010, 08:49 AM
I use my clips to hang bags when I go to the mall or the outlets.........

Oops.. I guess I should've asked my question clearer: What's the difference between using stroller clips and hanging my bag on the stroller handles/bar?

I have the JJB BeAll and was thinking about getting the BeConnected (stroller clips).

BayAreaMom
01-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Oops.. I guess I should've asked my question clearer: What's the difference between using stroller clips and hanging my bag on the stroller handles/bar?

I have the JJB BeAll and was thinking about getting the BeConnected (stroller clips).

Well I have 6 strollers and found that for all of them the clips help A LOT in terms of keeping the bags from slipping off the handles/optimizing the placement of the bag for access/not having to adjust the bag straps so that they hang well on the stroller.

I LOVE my stroller clips- never had them with DD1, so I'm a new convert.

LoveBeingMrs
01-12-2010, 07:52 AM
Where do you usually store them? On the stroller? In your bag?

BayAreaMom
01-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Where do you usually store them? On the stroller? In your bag?

I just leave them on the strollers- I actually have a JJB set, and four FV sets (3 slipnots and 1 o-ring). All the ones i have came with diaper bags i've bought- and at one point i even had more that i sold off.

I can't imagine wanting to move them from stroller/stroller.

I had the Skip Hop Duo, Dash and CityChic diaper bags (well I still have the dash but i haven't used in a year) but I hated the built in clips because they required too many steps to attach (just not as easy /quick as the clips) and because they added bulk/weight to the bags.