PDA

View Full Version : ISO Nursing Tank with decent support

avd3875
01-06-2010, 06:06 PM
DD is 10 months. I don't know how much longer she'll be nursing, but DS went to 16.5 months, so I'm guessing we might still have several months. I've been wearing the Target nursing tanks and they're okay, but I hate the uniboob look plus the fact that I feel like I'm sagging to my waist. With DS I only wore bras (no tanks), but didn't like that my flabby belly was exposed when NIP. Is there a nursing tank that can fix the saggy uniboob problem? I don't NIP very often at this point (she can go longer periods without, and she gets too easily distracted) so I'm not opposed to going with a regular bra, I'll just need to get in shape. Is there a great nursing bra I should be looking at? The ones I had with DS were discontinued, so I can't even go back to that style that I know worked for me.

Thanks for your help!

boltfam
01-06-2010, 06:58 PM
I don't know from experience (just what I've read on the boards) that the Bravado nursing tanks have a molded bra in them rather than just a shelf bra. That should give you ample support as far as a nursing tank goes, and it will give you some separation, too, so you don't have a "uniboob."

As far as nursing bras go, there are a lot of past threads, but a lot of people like Bravados (I think bodysilk seamless), Anitas, Glamourmom (sp?), and Medela. The site breakoutbras.com has been highly recommended in the threads I have read. HTH!

twowhat?
01-06-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm a 32D/E and the bravado nursing tanks provide plenty of support, no uniboob. I love them. But they are so dang expensive and I only own two for that reason. I've purchased from breakoutbras.com when they have coupon codes.

Otherwise I wear the Gilligan O'Malley nursing tanks from target. Decent support. Uniboob effect. I wear these at home and the Bravado ones when I go out.

viba424
01-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Beside the point but, has anyone noticed that the Bravado nursing tanks seem pilly? Maybe I got a defective one. Its the black one. The white feels better.