PDA

View Full Version : Article on ERF by the AP

mom2binsd
01-08-2010, 10:58 PM
So this article has appeared in many newspapers in the last week...our paper also included a picture, unfortunately the two little ones were not rearfacing, had bulky coats and the 3 year old's chest clip as at her belly, BUT the article is pretty good!

In the comments, can you tell which is mine....some of the comments are from such goofball doofusses!!!

http://www.pantagraph.com/lifestyles/article_13da80f8-f630-11de-80f3-001cc4c002e0.html

jent
01-08-2010, 11:13 PM
I know, I :cheerleader1: when I saw that in my paper too a few days ago. They ran it on the front page of the weekly health section. I was looking for it online to show friends.

I do wish they had pics of RF kids to show how comfortable they are.

AshleyAnn
01-08-2010, 11:39 PM
That article is VERY good! The photogragh is terrible but the wording is excellent.

annex
01-09-2010, 12:23 AM
My parents dinky little local paper ran this, and they finally said it was good I was keeping my 2 year-old rear-facing! Kind of frustrating that they always mocked me for it before, but now they admit I'm right when they read it in a paper. I posted a link to the article on my FB profile, and convinced another mom-friend to keep her soon to be 2 year-old rear-facing as long as she can. So it's definitely making an impact!

Melaine
01-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Ugh those comments are so frustrating, but thanks for the article, I think I might post in on facebook as well.

jgenie
01-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Thanks for sharing the link. Just forwarded it to my mom and printed it for DH because he went to have our car seat installs checked and the officer that checked them tried to talk him into forward facing DS' seat. :banghead: