PDA

View Full Version : Adoptive mom, lost in stroller lingo...

Pomp0004
01-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Ok so my biological children are 10 and 7 yr old girls. When I had them I was waaaayyyy budget concious and went for every and any cheap stroller I could get my hands on and replaced them over and over and over. My partner and I plan to adopt a little boy and are currently waiting for our "call" however after the time lapse of my first 2 I am completely lost in stroller reviews, rating and feature.

I want a reversible seat, beautiful style and so far have fallen in love with the bebecar and pliko switch! Everyone raves about the bebecar but which one is best? I drive a minivan and have room to store for travel as well as I am a hairdresser/rollergirl with the strenth to lug a little weight but not lift a ton!! Which is built sturdier? And which models mean what with the bebebcar? I'm just lost and talking to pushy sales people just confuses me more....

Any suggestions would be nice!

elektra
01-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Just had to say, how cool it is that you are a rollergirl. I have never seen a bebecar in real life but I do remember looking at those when considering a stroller and I bet that it is alot sturdier than a Pliko. But maybe the fold and lighter weight of the Pliko would be better for you?

strollerqueen
01-12-2010, 04:42 AM
I've had both, and love both! What great choices! :love5:

I can give you more info on them that will help you decide. Just PM me or email me.