PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a parent "business" card that you like??

Laurel
01-11-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm looking for a cute card to put my and DH's name/contact info, along with DC's names, on to give to friends & put in my kids' pockets in case they get lost, etc. Sort of a family business card. Know of any cute ones? TIA.

Katigre
01-11-2010, 11:24 PM
I really like my Vistaprint ones :).

dcmom2b3
01-12-2010, 04:13 AM
I got some from Mabels Labels that are really cute.

caleymama
01-12-2010, 09:11 AM

:yeahthat:

Mamma2004
01-12-2010, 10:47 AM
How much information do you all provide on these cards? They seem like a great idea, though I'm always nervous about putting personal information about DS "out there".

caleymama
01-12-2010, 11:55 AM
How much information do you all provide on these cards? They seem like a great idea, though I'm always nervous about putting personal information about DS "out there".

I put my first name/last name, my cell phone # (no land line for us), my email address and "xxxx & xxxx's Mom." I'm not handing them out left and right, mainly just in situations where I'd be giving my info to another parent anyway and having the card is handier (and cuter :p).

Andi98989
01-26-2010, 07:21 AM
Check this out: http://www.forthemommas.com/deals-and-steals/100-mommy-cards-1-99-shipping?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+forthemommas/cIER+(For+the+Mommas.....)

Right now Vista Print is offering “MommyCards” (a.k.a. cute business cards) for $1.99 for 100. You do have to pay shipping of about $3.99 depending on your area, but what a fun little treat for you!

tmarie
01-26-2010, 08:16 AM
Yes, I've had them for a few years. I'm actually on my second batch. My first were from Vistaprint, the second I ordered at a local stationary shop. For my second batch I just put "A & B's Mom", with my cell phone and email number. I miss my old ones that included our address as well (nice for a play date).

tmarie

creativelightbulb
01-26-2010, 10:02 AM

I use vista for all my non-professional cards...

my craft business...bartending (REALLY LOVED THESE)...and plan to order mommy/daddy cards as soon as DC arrives

emily_gracesmama
01-26-2010, 10:42 AM
I have ones from vistaprint, purple with a purple flower, got 500 cheap a long time ago and now I use them in fishbowls, I just won a dinner for me and up to 20 friends at Chipolte, which was awesome :)

jgenie
01-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Did you order 'mommy' style cards or 'kid' style cards?

Laurel
01-26-2010, 02:33 PM
Did you order 'mommy' style cards or 'kid' style cards?

I intended to order a card that was more adult looking, something that was my style; I am a firm believer that, after you have kids, not everything needs to have "kid" stuff on it.

However, the design that appealed to me the most had a toy airplane on it. So I guess I ordered "kid style" cards :)