PDA

View Full Version : Can I get my rose back?

WatchingThemGrow
01-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Anyone watching The Bachelor tonight? A scandal...wow!

jgenie
01-11-2010, 11:14 PM
It's recording right now - DH is sleeping so I'll hopefully get to watch it in the morning before DS wakes up.

Maggie'sMom
01-11-2010, 11:18 PM
so glad they kicked her off the show. he deserves so much better.

ourbabygirl
01-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Yeah, pretty interesting. I wish Michelle would have gotten sent home the first night (insert music from "Psycho/ Fatal Attraction/ The Twilight Zone" here)! ;)
If any of you want a spoiler of what happens this season, check out Reality Steve's website. He updates it each week, and last week's recap was pretty juicy!

g-mama
01-11-2010, 11:37 PM
I just read Reality Steve and wish I hadn't. I wasn't expecting to read who the winner ws and wish I didn't know....that is, if he's right.

And if what he says is the the truth behind the Roslyn scandal is right, that's really messed up!

I definitely like Jake better than I did when he was on the Bachelorette. He's pretty easy on the eyes, and man, that smile! Whew!

g-mama
01-11-2010, 11:38 PM
I wish Michelle would have gotten sent home the first night (insert music from "Psycho/ Fatal Attraction/ The Twilight Zone" here)! ;)

She is scary, but you know he has to keep her. The producers will not allow him to ditch a crazy beeyotch like that so soon! She is frightening.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-12-2010, 12:21 AM
DH came downstairs just to watch the drama!:ROTFLMAO:

Laurel
01-12-2010, 01:36 AM
so glad they kicked her off the show. he deserves so much better.

Wait, aren't we talking about the guy who is dating 15 women at a time here? Who, when her gets down to "only" three women at the same time, will be spending the night with them one after the other? Yeah, he totally deserves total faithfulness.

Pretty sure the story we saw tonight is not the whole story.

srkaplan
01-12-2010, 09:49 AM
I just read Reality Steve and wish I hadn't. I wasn't expecting to read who the winner ws and wish I didn't know....that is, if he's right.

And if what he says is the the truth behind the Roslyn scandal is right, that's really messed up!

I'm pretty sure that he's right...he always has been in the past.