PDA

View Full Version : If you use Nutro Natural Choice for your pets

tarabenet
01-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Our latest bag of Nutro Natural Choice Lamb & Rice (Small Bites) looked different. The dog didn't want to eat it, but we sort of tricked him into it. He ended up in very serious medical condition. I changed to making his food myself and he improved so fast the vet didn't believe it. I'll probably never be able to prove it was the food, but there are more and more stories popping up from others that sound just like ours. It seems to be recent batches, as my dogs have done quite well on it for years. If you use this one, please consider switching when you start to run low on your current supply. Maybe this is only a temporary problem and you can switch back later.

jenfromnj
01-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Yikes--my parents use that brand for their dog. I guess I should let them know--thanks for the warning.

Tondi G
01-12-2010, 12:21 AM
My mom uses Nutro Max chicken and rice dog food. I will let her know to be on the lookout for any changes in the food. thanks

kransden
01-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Sometimes companies have things get though quality control. I buy Eukanuba. Last fall I had some get moldy. WTH??!! I exchanged it. Evidently, later I read there were some factory issues that caused mold.