PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor ~ Possible spoiler talk

calv
01-12-2010, 01:57 PM
OMG say it isn't so. who read RS's blog? I can't stand who the final girl is. OMG omg omg. Yes I'm a tad upset. She's so annoying.

LarsMal
01-12-2010, 02:27 PM
I scrolled down RS yesterday to get to the Rozlyn gossip. Turns out she used to live in my old neighborhood and her kid goes to the school around the corner from our old house!

I saw one of the final three names, but tried really hard not to read all the spoilers. I think I might need to go back and read it, though.

This season is so ridiculously cheesy. I don't think I like Jake- he has moved from my "tool" list to my "d-bag" list! Now I just want to know the ending so I don't have to suffer through the season. I just can't tell DH that I looked- he hates when I do that!

ETA- Just read RS...OMG is right! I don't think I can watch if that is the outcome...bleh!

calv
01-12-2010, 03:08 PM
I knew/was hoping you'd reply. Yeah I'm still in OMG mode myself. Gawd, what a flake. Then again it's rolls they all play/act. I hope hes' happy and engaged now :D I do like the 2 out of the 3 finals. RS hasn't been wrong and I hope this is the first time he is, LOL

zoestargrove
01-12-2010, 03:19 PM
I just read RS - can't believe she is the final one. I'm not a regular watcher so it generally takes me forever to remember names -but, the "final" pick annoyed me so much last night I was routing for her to go immediately. Also, the scandal sickens me. I'm all done with that show.

clc053103
01-12-2010, 03:29 PM
What is with the cheesy "pick up lines" each girl said when they arrived out of the limo this year, this show is more staged than ever! Did you know Rozlyn had a 7 year old son she claims the show told her she wasn't allowed to mention? I guess it didn't fit into the vixen role she was cast in for the season. Would love to know the details on the in-house tryst, how could no one else have known about it?

HEading to RS right now!

ETA: Ew I just read RS and I can't say a good thing about any of the three final choices- none would have made my top three, in fact most were scraping bottom with that whack job Michelle- in fact, my second to last choice above Michelle would have been the girl he picked. Baffling!

alirebco
01-12-2010, 05:17 PM
I read RS last week and can't remember the final 4 and the final one. And for some reason the site won't load for me! I just watched last night's episode and I'm just not sure about most of these women. I only like Ali right now.

calv
01-12-2010, 05:41 PM
You guys are cracking me up. I think he's hawt but there is something BIG missing. again not sure how serious you aan really get to know him or anyone on that show since I'm sure Jake is told what/how and when to say things. Seriously the people on the show seem very manipulated.

anywho, it's train wreck, I know but I can't get away from it. It has no doubt gotten worse each season. I really loved the Trista season and so happy to see them married w/2 kids and what seem to be a good marriage

alirebco
01-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Ok, I found the info on another blog who quoted RS. I like the other girl in the final two much better than his final pick.

LarsMal
01-12-2010, 06:15 PM
I think they made him keep Michelle around, just for the entertainment factor. My theory is that they have him pick out his absolute must-keeps and then make him decide on the maybes and then keep a b&tch or flake or psycho. I think they've done it every season. There always seems to be one or two that last a long time that have you scratching your head saying, "REALLY!?!?"

Just my theory...again...WAY TOO much time and thought spent on this show!!!! Bring Lost back so I can at least use my brain a little!

clc053103
01-12-2010, 08:05 PM
I think they made him keep Michelle around, just for the entertainment factor. My theory is that they have him pick out his absolute must-keeps and then make him decide on the maybes and then keep a b&tch or flake or psycho. I think they've done it every season. There always seems to be one or two that last a long time that have you scratching your head saying, "REALLY!?!?"

Just my theory...again...WAY TOO much time and thought spent on this show!!!! Bring Lost back so I can at least use my brain a little!

I totally agree with this theory- they make them keep one crazy for multiple weeks just for entertainment value! Michelle was a crying loon at the first meeting and he kept her around!

calv
01-13-2010, 03:27 PM
I totally agree with this theory- they make them keep one crazy for multiple weeks just for entertainment value! Michelle was a crying loon at the first meeting and he kept her around!

LOL. Michelle should of kept on walking while she started packing her bags. Can.not.stand her! Nor can I stand the so called finaly chosen one. She just seems so darn dumb/out there for me. maybe he's a ditz too. I know, I'm not being bery kind am I?

Pennylane
01-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Someone please tell me what RS is so I can check it out!

Ann

jellibeans
01-13-2010, 03:52 PM
WWW.REALITYSTEVE.COM
I will tell you all that I know a girl(a friend of a friend) that was on a few seasons ago and she said that they tell you to say things or kinda eg you on. Also, they do a GREAT job of editing what they want said when they want it said. I feel badly for the girls that they make look like fools, but really, if you didn't want to take that chance, why would you go on the show? I am NOT AT ALL happy with Jake's choice but I don't like him all that much so maybe I am happy that they found eachother:)

poppy
01-14-2010, 12:54 AM
I'm late to this thread--but--I couldn't believe his pick either--reminded me of that Paris Hilton girl on Lorenzo's season. He really must be dumb. I liked Jake, but not so much anymore, the more I watch and I've only seen 2 episodes. I am waiting for Vienna to go and hope RS is wrong and he picks Ali or Tenley. Actually, anyone else is ok, except Vienna and crazy Michelle. Vienna, really? Why?

Laurel
01-14-2010, 01:13 AM
This season seem like it is going to be a snooze, but I can't wait for this:
http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/12/bachelor-bachelorette-all-star-show-coming-to-abc/