PDA

View Full Version : What are you listening to?

catpagmo
01-12-2010, 05:41 PM
I got a new album for Christmas that I like a lot.

Brandi Carlile - Give Up the Ghost...this is really, really good! Love it! I can't stop listening to it. She has a great voice, and deep lyrics.

So, what are you listening to lately that you really like?

LarsMal
01-12-2010, 06:22 PM
John Mayer- Battle Studies (?)

Ellis Paul- The Day After Everything Changed...LOVE it!

catpagmo
01-12-2010, 06:48 PM

I love John Mayer! I've lost my John Mayer Trio CD, which is one of my faves. I'm afraid I'm gonna destroy the house trying to find it, but it'll be worth it!

pb&j
01-12-2010, 08:45 PM

Ellis Paul- The Day After Everything Changed...LOVE it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Ellis Paul record! :) I know some people and actually got an advance copy months ago - let me tell you that it just gets better and better every time I hear it.

Also, I've been listening to Gogol Bordello. Who knew I had an inner gypsy punk just waiting to get out?

lchang25000
01-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Lady Gaga!

jse107
01-13-2010, 11:14 AM
We've been a bit retro here at my house. Michael Jackson has been playing almost nonstop. For me, at the gym (surprisingly fun to do cardio to) and the kids are hilarious dancing and singing to "Beat It" and "ABC."

I've also been enjoying some Keith Urban and Darius Rucker.

mommylamb
01-13-2010, 11:21 AM
These days we've been going back and forth between a lot of albums from the Go-Betweens (a 1980s cult band from Australia) and music from the 1930s that was featured in the British television show Pennies from Heaven... I know, it's an odd combo. Honestly though, we have music on in the house all the time and so much music that I can't keep it strait. DH is a huge music person and we have thousands of CDs and hundreds of vinyl records.