PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get good coupons if you register?

citymama
01-13-2010, 02:59 AM
I wasn't planning to register for baby #2, but I remember someone's comment on this Board that you get great coupons once you complete a registry. I do recall getting good Target coupons when I started a registry there for DD1 (I don't think I completed it). So maybe I'll start up some registries just for the coupons! I probably won't even share the registries with anyone.

Any recommendations, especially folks who have registered more recently? Target, amazon, BRU, diapers.com or other places with good coupons or deals if you register with them? LMK - thanks!

sariana
01-13-2010, 03:42 AM
PB Kids had some sort of a "completion" deal, but I don't remember exactly what it was. And Target was still sending me coupons for baby supplies more than a year after DD was born, so I would definitely consider registering there.

Why not share with people? I always appreciate knowing what people really want/need rather than having to guess what I should get them.

citymama
01-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Thanks! I think diapers.com might be a great place to register, because it's free shipping on all registry orders and 10% cash back to the registrant which can be used on diapers later on. Because that's what you really need with a new baby anyway!

I'll set one up at Target too. I guess I will share if asked, but I have requested that my "shower" be a sprinkle or "no gifts necessary" party.