PDA

View Full Version : Disney in early march 2010 what off site hotels?

jacksmom2009
01-13-2010, 08:38 PM
We are doing last minute trip to disney for our family of 5. kids ages will be 13 months 2.75 yrs and 5.5 yrs. We plan to drive down from NH. What of site hotels do you all suggest? or are there any of those villa type home reasonable for family of 5? we plan on stay 5-7 days. also How do you get the stay 4 night get 3 free and does that still give you the 300.00 gift card?

willow33
01-13-2010, 08:59 PM
I've heard good things about Wyndham Bonnet Creek

http://www.wyndhambonnetcreek.com/

Momof3Labs
01-13-2010, 10:59 PM
I've also heard good things about the Cypress Pointe Resort.

The buy 4, get 3 deal is over. You cannot get two deals on one reservation. Those offers are for Disney hotels anyways - did you check out the mousesavers site I mentioned in your other thread for current hotel deals?

las710
01-13-2010, 11:13 PM
My sister's family stayed at the Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa with several other families and they liked it a lot. They have 2-bd condo-type units for $119 and 3-bd. units for $139 in early March. The hotel has a very nice pool area too -- a big pirate ship and kids areas. Here's the Web site: www.lbvorlandoresort.com

If you wanted to stay on-site, you might want to check out www.disboards.com and look at the DVC Rent/Trade forum. Disney timeshare owners rent units there and you can get good deals. We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge in November and paid $207 for a 2-bd/2-bath unit -- the same unit was renting for $650 + tax via Disney. By staying on-site, you also get the ability to purchase the dining plan, which is kind of nice.