PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me About Bing

baymom
01-14-2010, 12:48 AM
Hi Ladies,

I read a lot of posts about people getting cash back for purchases with Bing. I went to bing.com and bing.net and it has a image of a huge canyon with a red and white wooden house on the right hand side and a menu with thing like 'video' and 'images' and 'history' on the left hand side. This can't be the same site you all are referring to, right?

Can you tell me more about bing and how I can go about getting cash back through them? How does it work, actually? What is the correct web address? Have you actually, truly gotten cash back--is it legit?

Thank you!!

khalloc
01-14-2010, 09:42 AM
You have to do searches for items. Like you might type in "Sony" and up would come some results for Best Buy, Ebay, etc...and there MIGHT be a cashback icon next to the search result that has a "$". you HAVE to click on that link to get to the site in order to get cash back. I've done it twice but haven't gotten my cashback yet. From what I understand, the store notifies Bing, then you have to wait like 60 or 90 days so that Bing knows you havent returned the item you bought. Then you get to collect your money. The first time I think I got an email from Bing telling me to activate my CB account (after I had done the online purchase. My Bing account is showing me the money I have coming, but my 90 days isnt up yet, so I can't collect yet. So far I got 30% off shoes at Endless.com and 20% off some makeup at Beauty.com

The cash back % always varies and it comes and goes. The other day I saw 25% CB at Macys.com, but the next day it was over.