PDA

View Full Version : Boo to Target - Baby Bjorn pricing error

Claki
01-14-2010, 09:01 PM
A week or two ago Target had a Baby Bjorn in brown with free shipping for $24.99. Not sure if it was on here, I think Baby Cheapskate posted it. My mom bought it for us. Now they emailed my mom canceling the order due to a pricing error. Yeah right.

inmypjs
01-14-2010, 09:04 PM
I think I saw that posted on SlickDeals. I had something similar happen to me with a Target pricing error about a year ago, and a few weeks after they cancelled my order I did get an email with a $25 gift card code.

Claki
01-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Did you complain to get the code?

jenfromnj
01-14-2010, 09:13 PM
That happened to me last year with a "pricing error" on a Britax carseat. I also ended up with a $25 code, and I did have to complain to get it--my sister and BFF (who also ordered the carseat) did not bother to complain, and neither of them got anything.

wellyes
01-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Tell her to try Slickdeals forums or Consumerist if she's really upset about it. Those sites are great about helping you know who to contact to complain. After a particularly complicated & unpleasant situation with a cancelled order I got my Britax Boulevard for $150 via advice from Slickdeals folks.

But for simple online pricing errors where they just cancel your order without charging you (or with an immediate refund) usually I just go "grrrrrrr". Nothing really lost.

For what it's worth, I don't think a Bjorn is worth $25. I've been trying to sell mine on Craigslist for less than that for a long time now. Ergos are much better! :thumbsup:

elbenn
01-14-2010, 11:54 PM
The brown Baby Bjorn was on clearance at my Target store. I think it was about $37.

sewarsh
01-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Call the 800# and complain.

They did the same thing to a couple of us over the Kidizoom camera. anyways, a few of us called and compalined and had them email us stating that they will honor the exact price. i took 2 phone calls but worth it!! got the camera a cuople weeks later.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Call the 800# and complain.

They did the same thing to a couple of us over the Kidizoom camera. anyways, a few of us called and compalined and had them email us stating that they will honor the exact price. i took 2 phone calls but worth it!! got the camera a cuople weeks later.

I was one of the other camera peeps, and I got it!