PDA

View Full Version : s/o: least favorite Pixar movie.....

AnnieW625
01-15-2010, 11:53 AM
So what is yours, and your kids least favorite Pixar movie?

It really should be Ratatouille because neither DH nor I could get into it so we didn't finish it, but I really don't like The Incredibles much at all. Sure it's cute, but honestly it just goes on too long. I wish they would've ended it sooner, like at the track meet, but they had to add just one more villian scene. As much as I liked Up too I kind of felt the same way at the end.

I don't know if DD has a least favorite movie right now as she pretty much watches all of the ones we have (everything but Ratatouille, Bugs Life, and Up)

Reyadawnbringer
01-15-2010, 12:02 PM
I said A bugs life, because literally I remember watching it once and thinking "meh" and so havent seen it again.

I really don't like the incredibles though. I can't put my finger on why, but the only thing that comes to my head is the word "hokey". Maybe I am just too much a fan of REAL comic books and super heroes, not pixar ones...

egoldber
01-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Well, I like all the ones I have seen. I have not seen WallE or Up.

My kids are not such a fan of Monsters Inc. I think it's cute, but the whole monsters jumping out of the closet as a theme for a kids movie....not so much.

Funny though, Ratatouille is one of mine and DH's favorites.

wimama
01-15-2010, 02:08 PM
A bugs life. Neither myself or my DS could sit through the whole movie. Up was so, so. Not a big hit. I like all the other movies though. DS is all about Toy Story all the time right now, so we don't watch the others often.

deborah_r
01-15-2010, 02:12 PM
There must be something wrong with me. I love A Bug's Life! I didn't open the other thread about favorites, but I was going to post that as one of my favorites. I love that chubby little caterpillar, and the circus characters.

Piglet
01-15-2010, 02:13 PM
I haven't seen Ratatouille or Up, but I really thougth Wall-E was BORING. I am amazed my kids sat through it - I barely could!?

AnnieW625
01-15-2010, 02:21 PM
There must be something wrong with me. I love A Bug's Life! I didn't open the other thread about favorites, but I was going to post that as one of my favorites. I love that chubby little caterpillar, and the circus characters.

Definitely not my favorite, but I thought it was cute too, especially once I had seen it again. DH really likes it too!

Fairy
01-15-2010, 02:27 PM
A Bug's Life is ok. I wouldn't say I dislike it, cuz I don't, I like it. But I don't love it like I love all of the other movies. I think the others near the bottom are Ratatouille and possibly Up, only cuz the others I love so much, not cuz these I specifically don't like.

maestramommy
01-15-2010, 03:08 PM
I can't think of any I don't like. They're all really good, and funny too.

calv
01-15-2010, 03:28 PM
The Incredibles did nothing for me. don't think the kids cared for it much either

alien_host
01-15-2010, 05:08 PM
I voted A Bug's Life b/c that's the one Pixar movie that we don't own. I saw it once or twice but haven't seen it in years.

hellokitty
01-15-2010, 06:16 PM
They're all good, but Cars is my least favorite. I feel like Cars was more about the humor and less about the graphics, b/c I wasn't really wowed by the graphics in Cars.