PDA

View Full Version : Britax Boulevard cushion?

newtonj
01-15-2010, 07:06 PM
This may be a silly question but can someone give me the lowdown on the extra cushion inside the Boulevard? We just bought one and I'd always assumed that that extra cushion inside was sewn in but it seems not to be. Is the body pillow separate from the headrest? Do I leave them in or take them out? Are they adjustable?

KrisM
01-15-2010, 07:13 PM
They are not sewn in. They're for newborn and small baby use. I never used mine as DD was over a year when she moved into it.

newtonj
01-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Now I'm super confused....in deciding between a Marathon and Boulevard people were discussing whether their kids liked the head wings. Do most people take them out? If so, what is the difference between a Marathon and a Boulevard?

OKKiddo
01-16-2010, 02:07 AM
Now I'm super confused....in deciding between a Marathon and Boulevard people were discussing whether their kids liked the head wings. Do most people take them out? If so, what is the difference between a Marathon and a Boulevard?

The headwings stay in, the extra pillow that is in there at the base of the seat that curves around the sides of the legs can be removed though. :)

KrisM
01-16-2010, 08:54 AM

Sorry to confuse you. Yes, headwings stay in and yes we like them :). The body cushion is what is removable.

newtonj
01-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks- I know these are really dumb questions!

doberbrat
01-16-2010, 01:56 PM
we love the headwings too. make nice pillows for naps ;)