PDA

View Full Version : Disney Give a Day get a Disney Day

brismom
01-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Anyone else participating in this? DH and I are cleaning ice plant next weekend for the audobon society

from Disney website:

We want to inspire one million people to volunteer a day of service to a participating organization in their communities. So we're celebrating these volunteers' good works by giving each of them a 1-day, 1-theme park ticket to the Disneyland® Resort or Walt Disney World® Resort, free. There's no better time to make a dream come true for others and let us make a few come true for you.

lalasmama
01-16-2010, 12:56 PM
I *really* want to do this, but need to check into the details a little more. I know that the children need to be 6 years old, and La doesn't turn 6 until February. We were already planning Disneyland when she's 7, so I need to see how long our "Disney day" would be good for. Hoping that maybe they do this same promotion next year. I'm weary of taking her now, at 6 years, because thats about when my mom took me, and I can't remember *any* of it!

MacMacMoo
01-16-2010, 02:32 PM
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=Give-A-Day-Get-A-Disney-Day