PDA

View Full Version : LE further reductions!

melissaflorida
01-17-2010, 09:20 AM
I called and asked for a credit on my previous order. She had to call her supervisor but they approved it.

The parka was an additional $20.00 off from the price I had bought it at.

Worth calling.

~Melissa

WatchingThemGrow
01-17-2010, 09:35 AM
I asked yesterday too, but more like "I got the Sport Squall Parka for $31 with codes, but now it is $26 with discounts, can you adjust it?" The website price is $35, and she said I'd just have to reorder. While we were at the mall anyway, I did reorder. 3 more parkas on the way, which means a total of 12 I've bought and 3 more that will need to go back. Totally sickening, but I don't have to shop for boy parkas for 3 years, and they match all our $13 TCP bibs. :) If only it would snow.:wink2:

melissaflorida
01-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Totally on who you get on the phone. The person I got made a point in saying that she had to fill out a form. So I'm guessing some will just say no to avoid the extra paperwork.

I bought the 4 in one. I paid $79.oo on sale and now it's $59. In addition to the snow pants that are marked down another $5.00 and snowboots.

We are going to Vermont next month and we are Floridians so we need the warmest possible outerwear. We are whimps, lol. I bought a size that I hope my dd can wear next year as well. If not I'll sell it on ebay next fall.

The down parka I bought for myself is only reduced an additional $3.00 not a biggie. Since I stopped growing it was a great price for a great coat.

mjmamma
01-17-2010, 10:05 AM
We are going to Vermont next month and we are Floridians so we need the warmest possible outerwear. We are whimps, lol.

lmao, I'm from Mass and I feel the same way. I just can't do it plus, I hate to feel bulky.

nabigus
01-17-2010, 10:57 PM
They wouldn't do a price adjustment for me, so I reordered the parka and will return the other one at Sears.

Got the original parka in the mail yesterday, and it is CUTE!
http://www.landsend.com/pp/SquallParka~207123_1188.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=IDX_00008&origin=index

Got it in the green, and it's bright and cheerful without being garish. Great, great price right now, too! $35.