PDA

View Full Version : Which kitchen

boyzmom
01-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Which kitchen would you get? We can't decide between the Kidkraft Pastel Kitchen and the Kidkraft Gourmet corner kitchen. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Sara

MMMommy
01-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Kidkraft Large Kitchen (Pastel). I wouldn't get the Grand Gourmet one, as I think that one requires a lot of space, and specifically a corner space. My pick would be the Kidkraft Large Pastel Kitchen.

boyzmom
01-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Thanks! We do have many places to put the corner one but I just don't really know if it is a little overkill. I have 3 kids so I didn't know if the corner would have more room or if the pastel would be fine. Maybe if I just get a table to put near it then they can bring stuff there too?

WatchingThemGrow
01-18-2010, 09:54 PM
I thought about this while making my decision: is there plenty of floor space around the work surfaces for DC and friends to play around it? We went with a Kidkraft island kitchen so people could be working and not bumping into one another. Do you have all boys? (username?) There are some cute GN ones out now.

MMMommy
01-18-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks! We do have many places to put the corner one but I just don't really know if it is a little overkill. I have 3 kids so I didn't know if the corner would have more room or if the pastel would be fine. Maybe if I just get a table to put near it then they can bring stuff there too?

I think another negative for me for the Grand Gourmet would be the 36" height. It is shorter than the Kidkraft Large Pastel, which is 6 inches taller than the Grand Gourmet. I prefer a taller kitchen, personally.

boyzmom
01-19-2010, 07:25 AM
I actually have 2 boys and a little girl who is going to be one. People have been starting to ask what to get and thought maybe a kitchen. Good point on the height I don't know how I overlooked that. We will probably go with the pastel then. Any other kitchens we should look into?