PDA

View Full Version : please dd, do not touch my lap top!

salsah
01-18-2010, 08:19 PM
becauseeverytimeyoudo,youbreakthekeys.thespacebari sreallyimportantandmythumbshurtfrombangingonittryi ngtogetittowork.whileidon'tmindtypingwithoutspaces (heck,idon'tevenbotherwithcapsanymore)itisdifficul ttoreadsomethingwrittenwithoutanyspaces!especially ifthe'o'keyisactingupandeitherdoesn'tworkatallorge tsstuckandentersalonglineof'o's.

i hope someone undestood that beacuse it was much less stressful (and faster) to type without trying to get the space bar to work.

ellies mom
01-18-2010, 08:35 PM
I can so relate.:hug:

SkyrMommy
01-18-2010, 10:20 PM
becauseeverytimeyoudo,youbreakthekeys.thespacebari sreallyimportantandmythumbshurtfrombangingonittryi ngtogetittowork.whileidon'tmindtypingwithoutspaces (heck,idon'tevenbotherwithcapsanymore)itisdifficul ttoreadsomethingwrittenwithoutanyspaces!especially ifthe'o'keyisactingupandeitherdoesn'tworkatallorge tsstuckandentersalonglineof'o's.

:hysterical:

I'm sorry, I know it's not funny, but it is hysterical!

DrSally
01-18-2010, 10:37 PM
I feel your pain. DD has taken off several keys, luckily no letters or the space bar.

WatchingThemGrow
01-18-2010, 11:37 PM
I used my old laptop with 4 keys missing for probably 6 mos. The space bar was still intact though. That's a tough one!

edurnemk
01-18-2010, 11:51 PM
:hysterical:

I know what you mean. I had to replace my hard drive after DS banged my laptop so much it died.

ladysoapmaker
01-19-2010, 10:08 AM
I understand your pain. I was without a T on my old laptop for a while. DD#2 loves using the computer like mommy. Since I work from home a lot she's constantly climbing up on the computer chair and moving the mouse and hitting the keyboard.

Jen

ett
01-19-2010, 10:34 AM
I understand your pain. I am on my desktop now and not my laptop because DS1 broke it back in December while he was trying to jump over the couch (and missed.) DH is not ready to replace it yet as he is still working on fixing it. And our previous laptop's monitor broke because DS1 probably closed to cover too forcefully one too many times.