PDA

View Full Version : Wii Fit Plus bundle from Target?

Melaine
01-20-2010, 08:59 AM
I've basically given up on finding a deal for this, but wondered if anyone has the bundle from Target with the Jillian Michael's game? Is that game good....I've been having trouble even finding Wii Fit in stock, much less on sale.

Does anyone else know of any deals that would be better? TIA!

ray7694
01-20-2010, 09:20 AM
The Jillian game got horrible reviews. I purchased the Biggest Loser game for $30 from amazon to see if I want to invest anymore in the Wii workout system.

ThreeofUs
01-20-2010, 11:12 AM
I've heard rumours from friends in the business that the Wii Fit (and bundles thereof) will be going on sale in mid- to late Feb. Don't know if it's true or not, but I thought I could wait another month before I buy....

Melaine
01-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I've heard rumours from friends in the business that the Wii Fit (and bundles thereof) will be going on sale in mid- to late Feb. Don't know if it's true or not, but I thought I could wait another month before I buy....

That sounds promising. I could definitely wait....it does seem they would go on sale after the New Year's Resolutions die down right?

katydid1971
01-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Stupid question, is that just the game or the balance board too? I'm asking for the balance board for Valentine's Day but I would be willing to wait a week or two after to save $$$$.

debbo
01-20-2010, 07:13 PM
On the same note, does anyone think the Wii basic system will ever go on sale again? The price seems so standard but I thought someone would discount it after the holiday sales.

nbarrett78
01-20-2010, 09:28 PM
I don't know about the Jillian game, but I received an Active X game for the wii for xmas and I like the workout on there. Am into my second week and haven't missed a workout yet! I like how it gives you different exercises and routines.
I found the wii fit plus with board at Cosco. I don't know if it is still there, but I got it for $85, I think.