PDA

View Full Version : True Fit Premier Pics, Is this safe ladies?

Jenng
01-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

Let me start with a great big THANK YOU for all who read this and reply. I have been posting so much in this forum because of all my trouble installing a safe convert. car seat in my Acura RDX. So I think I finally got a super tight install here, "but" I had to use my workout mat to roll up underneath to seal the gap between the base and my backseat. I literally cut my gym mat, :bouncy: but its non slip material, so I think it works better than a towel.

But is it safe guys? Can you all take a look and let me know? It doesn't move at all, I mean it is SUPER tight. If it is unsafe I am probably using this in DH's car or selling it. THANKS A BUNCH!!!!! :wavey:

http://danielstruefitpremier.shutterfly.com/

AnnieW625
01-20-2010, 06:18 PM
I am no expert but I have heard of people using pool noodles for their carseats so I think the gym mat might work on the same principle.

Jenng
01-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Thanks Annie, I was thinking the same thing... as long as the belt path is not compromised, or nothing is in the way of the buckles, I would think its ok. But you never know, hence why I'm here. I think I am going to post to car-seat.org as well.