PDA

View Full Version : Just tired...

scrooks
01-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Just venting that I am worn out. DD got sick a week ago saturday. Had a fever, runny nose, and cough for days plus she was just downright IRRATABLE (rightly so she was sick). DH was out of town for most of this awfulness last week. DS starts to cough middle of last week...went to doc Friday and he looked fine. By Saturday night we are in ER and then admitted to hospital. Sunday afternoon released. Monday morning back at doc and another ride to hospital...released today. sigh...I am just tired!

ThreeofUs
01-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Ohhhh, nooooo. I'm so sorry! That sounds not only really tiring but also really scary. Hope you can get some rest.

MamaMolly
01-21-2010, 12:22 AM
Sounds like you have every reason to be tired. Stress can really wear you out. Make sure you take your vitamins and try to rest. The last thing you need is to catch something yourself!

elephantmeg
01-21-2010, 07:16 AM
ph no! So sorry! Hope everyone is on the mend now!

Indianamom2
01-21-2010, 12:29 PM
I truly feel your pain, although I think you've got me beat with hospital visits.

All the stress and worry take their toll....be extra kind to yourself too, so you don't end up sick.

Hang in there...hopefully the worst is behind you.
:hug:

Fairy
01-21-2010, 12:34 PM
You poor thing. Sending some of my mojo your way. Hope everyone gets healthy and you get some sleep very soon.