PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy inexpensive trendy earrings?

oneontheway
01-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Anyone have a recommendation for where to buy trendy earrings that are not expensive (and that don't turn colors, break, etc)? Thanks!!!

SnuggleBuggles
01-22-2010, 10:31 AM
I looked high and low one day because my go-to of Ann Taylor Loft and H&M didn't have anything I liked. I was in Sears to do some Lands End shopping and found great earrings and necklaces.

Beth

xmasbabycomin
01-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Well, your requirements are all relative. I have good luck with some of the brands at Kohls.

viba424
01-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Do you live near a Nordstrom Rack? They sell very lovely, artisan and botique earrings for Ann Taylor prices and use precious metals. Ive gotten my best stuff from there. Macys also has a good selection of affordable pure silver and gold jewelry.

I dont have much trust in the main women's corporate retailers anymore since I saw Banana is now selling necklaces made from ferrous metals. Same price, shady quality.

bigsis
01-22-2010, 01:16 PM
I've had good luck at Kohl's too. On sale, they're about $10 a pair. I found some cute ones at NY & Co too...on sale, they were $5 a pair.

sadie427
01-22-2010, 02:22 PM
I've had good luck w/ overstock.com--just check the reviews for individual items.

oneontheway
01-22-2010, 02:26 PM
You guys are great!!! Thank you so much for the advice. I'll be shopping this weekend on our "getaway." For the longest time I've just worn my studs but now that DH and I are getting our social lives back I need to acquire more fun accessories!