PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy: Addit 50% off sale prices + Old Navy Weekly

sewarsh
01-24-2010, 11:04 AM
went to ON yesterday and they ahd an extra 50% off all red-tagged clearance purchases. on top of that i had a stackable ON 20% coupon from ON Weekly (see separate thread). I got loads of clothes for next winter for DD & DS for $37. I'd say at least 6 zip sweathshirts, 2 sweaters, 3 pairs pants & a cute suede jacket = $3.50.

sansdieu
01-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Just wanted to bump this because I am not normally a huge ON fan, but the deals were amazing. There wasn't much in the kids' section (OK, so DD doesn't really need ANY MORE CLOTHES), but I actually for once bought stuff for myself. Lots of polo shirts, layering tees, tanks, long and short sleeve, sweaters, cardigans for $1-3 each (and that's BEFORE the coupon). I was so exhausted from trying stuff on that I didn't even get to pants or to men's section. I figure even if the quality isn't tops, at $1/piece I will get my money's worth.

SpaceGal
01-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Yes I was just at Old Navy too... the kids section was pretty pick over, but there was tons of stuff for women.

I bought some comfy pants, a pair of jeans, a few skirts (not sure how practical it is to have skirts) and a few sweaters. I'll have to return some since I did get a chance to try on. But over all great deals. I also got 10% off for Tuesdays. Granted I didn't have an Old Navy Weekly coupon but 10% is better than nothing.

Twin Mom
01-27-2010, 10:18 PM
The 50% off sale is still going on at my Old Navy. Stacked with the 20% off old navy weekly coupon and got some more deals.

kellybelly0513
01-27-2010, 10:45 PM
It is still going on at my store too. I couldn't believe how empty the kids clearance was! There was seriously like nothing at all left.

tracerx
01-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks for posting.
I re-checked my store today, it seemed the kids/baby clearance was empty - but upon closer inspection there were areas with marked-down items (red tags) that were not signed.

So I was able to get some things that weren't marked down when I was there a week or two ago. Got 4 pr of baby boys pants, 1 pr baby boys shoes and 1 baby boys shirt for $9 (with the online coupon). So I was happy to have checked it out again.