PDA

View Full Version : Please recommend your favorite CS at Contemporary/Poly/Grand Floridian.

alien_host
01-25-2010, 10:57 AM
Since we arrive pretty late on our first day, I was thinking maybe we'd take the monorail from our resort to a different resort for a counter-service dinner. I figured that might be more fun for DD. We are staying at Bay Lake Tower, so if people think the Contemporary CS options are best we woud do that too.

We likely won't get to the resort until after 7pm so I'm thinking we need to stay close to "home" and not try and do DTD etc.

I figured DD might appreciate a monorail ride :)

TIA!

clc053103
01-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Contempo Cafe in the Contemporary is really good- a little more upscale than some of the counter service you might find in the parks! Ordering is strange (you use a computer) but I love their flat breads and salads, and they have good kids options too. Then you could check out the shops, even jump on the monorail for a once- around before bed!!!

egoldber
01-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Since you're arriving so late, I would just plan to eat at your resort. The if you're feeling up to exploring, you could ride the monorail around, look at the other hotels, etc.

Mermanaid
01-25-2010, 02:44 PM
If you take the monorail and go the the Poly (Captain Cooks) be sure to get a Dole Whip. YUMMY! By all means do not eat at Sasparilla's (CS in GF). I thought it was terrible. Poly was much better. Haven't eaten at the Contempo though.