PDA

View Full Version : If you have stayed DVC recently....

egoldber
01-25-2010, 05:31 PM
Is there dishwashing soap in the room? Not for the dishwasher, for handwashing.

Thanks! :)

clc053103
01-25-2010, 05:58 PM
Yes, I do recall a small bottle of Dawn I used to wash the refillable mugs- however, I thought I read that we weren't given products if staying on points? We were cash guests at the time.

As a side note, I don't know if you do laundry there (we do- all of it. we leave with clean clothes) but I bought a box of those purex 3 in 1 sheets and put them in my luggage, and it worked out great! The box was light and no chance of leaking.

emily_gracesmama
01-30-2010, 01:39 PM
We rented points from a member and stayed last Oct at A Kingdom and had a small bottle of Dawn in the room and a small box of Tide for laundry, but I second the Purex sheets, they were great for the laundry!

egoldber
02-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Just returned. FYI, there was Palmolive dish soap in both our rooms (Beach Club Villas and Animal Kingdom Villas) and Tide powder derergent. I just brought dryer sheets from home and used the Tide.

clc053103
02-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Welcome home!! How was your trip?? Was it Hillview that was there the same time as you?

egoldber
02-02-2010, 09:34 AM
We had a good trip. Very tiring though! The kids were go go go non-stop.

Hillview was there and we were supposed to try to meet up one day, but that ended up being a day that we were at the MK until closing, so we missed her. :(

clc053103
02-02-2010, 09:51 AM
I have been at Disney when a college friend was there, and we didn't make a plan- thought we would just magically run into each other! Needless to say, it never happened!

You and Hillview are two members that I would enjoy meeting IRL- I get a lot out of both of your posts, and I often can relate my DS to your kids (like DS is the same age as Hillary's DS1, and DS and your oldest I think share some similarities).

So how would you compare BCV and AKV to BWV? Have you now stayed at every villa?