PDA

View Full Version : Quinny buzz 3 vs. Bumbleride flyer

yamiyani49
01-25-2010, 08:23 PM
I would love any opinions on either of this stroller I am mainly looking for a good stroller so I would only need one. I want a stroller that the baby can face me and has a bassinet. I have seen that with the bumbleride you can laid it all the way down and it looks like a bassinet. I would mostly use the stroller in the mall and at the park. My budget is $300-$400.

jacksmoma
01-25-2010, 09:03 PM
buzz. pushes better outside if that's where you'll be using it :)

eml569
01-27-2010, 10:26 PM
When you have the handle flipped on the Flyer it is somewhat more difficult to push than when it is forward facing. It isn't a deal breaker for me, but it is definitely a 2 handed push at all times when handle is reversed. I wouldn't buy mine again, even though I love everything else about it.

blondflava
01-28-2010, 07:17 AM
Have you looked into Buzz 4? I tried them both in the store and def. 4 wheels push better.. There were good deals on Ebay a while back, maybe still?

jacksmoma
01-28-2010, 12:59 PM
buzz 4 is on sale at albeebaby.com for $350!! great price for such a high end stroller imo. the buzz is 32 lbs i believe so it does get a bit heavy to lift into the car tho...

Tammy0927
02-05-2010, 12:27 AM
I really love the features that my Flyer has. However, I regret getting it. I would even probably try selling it at this point, but it was a gift from my parents. The wheels don't steer well at all. I read this in reviews and thought other people just didn't know how to push a stroller. I was wrong. The wheels all wiggle a little so sometimes you feel like you have to push sideways to go straight (even when the lock is on to keep the wheels straight). Everyone that has pushed my son around has complained about this. None of the stores near me carried the Flyer, so I couldn't try it out before I put it on my registry. At this point, I'm starting to hate using it just because of the whole steering thing. The sad thing is, I feel this way even though I've probably only used the Flyer a dozen times. And believe me, I was totally in love with this thing before I actually had to start using it. Some reviews say that the steering problem is only when the handle is reversed, but I still have a problem even with the handle in the regular position. I have a jogging stroller that doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the flyer, but is so much more enjoyable to push around. So, please test drive the stroller you choose before buying it.

FYI - the Quinny I test drove was great, but I thought the Flyer had better features. Now I wish I had listened to the salesperson who was trying to talk me into the Quinny.