PDA

View Full Version : go go kidz travelmate?

soontobe
01-26-2010, 10:25 AM
anyone have this? do you like it? how easy is it to use? can you attach and detach it while baby is sleeping?

thanks!!!

karstmama
01-26-2010, 01:25 PM
yes, got it used from craigslist. yes, it was great while traveling this summer. it was very easy - they are meant to stay attached while strapped to the airplane seat, so we only took it off once we were in south dakota, and put it back on for the plane ride home. the only problem i had was that the airplane strap buckle was hard to open, since you have to wriggle your hand in back of the carseat & try to pry it up enough.

you could, but you wouldn't likely have to. but yeah, it screws on the back of the carseat, so a sleeping baby wouldn't be disturbed.

citymama
01-26-2010, 03:15 PM
we absolutely love it. have used it with our britax marathon many times. i can't see a baby/kid asleep in the car seat while being wheeled around on a gogoKidz, so i don't think that's an issue really.

soontobe
01-26-2010, 03:46 PM
thanks. i was just thinking that if ds feel asleep in the car on the way to the airport we could just take the carseat out of the car, stick it into the wheels and not bother him. you're saying it might be possible but not forsure....

how long would you say it takes you to strap the car seat into the wheels?

also would you use this from a car into a store (just going the distance of a parking lot or so) or really just for inside?

thanks!