PDA

View Full Version : Who will win Super Bowl XLIV?

Fairy
01-27-2010, 10:47 PM
It's either going to be the Saints or the Colts. I'm for the Bears! Oh, wait ... Well, Saints, then.

Clarity
01-27-2010, 11:00 PM
I voted for the Saints, because that's who I'd prefer but I have a bad feeling it will be the Colts. :thumbsdown:

MMEand1
01-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Despite the fact that I am from a little town not too far from New Orleans, I think the Colts will win. I am not a fan of football at all, so I'm not really a fan of the Saints, but with that being said, I don't think they can pull it off to win in the Super Bowl...call me a traitor, but that's how I see it.

My DH is a huge Saints fan and has been since he was a little boy, so it only makes sense that my 2 DC are "NO's" fans (that's what they call the Saints because when they watch a game, the scoreboard says NO for New Orleans instead of Saints).

Either way, I'm going to be super busy with something else while the game is on...perhaps cleaning my baseboards or the grout in the kids bathroom!

lchang25000
01-28-2010, 12:21 AM
I have no idea who I'm rooting for yet since I like both teams. I don't mind if either win.

wellyes
01-28-2010, 08:57 AM
I'm rooting for the underdogs but the number of penalties and fumbles and nonsense in that game against the Vikings makes me very nervous for them.