PDA

View Full Version : West Elm coupons?

NancyJ_redo
01-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Does anyone have or know how to get West Elm coupons? I looked on their website to see if I could do the registry trick similar to PB, PBK, etc. since they're owned by the same company, but it doesn't appear that they have a registry.

Any other options? Thanks!

nanoo
01-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Sign up for their emails to receive occasional coupons. They seemed to come every month or so at the end of last year, but I have yet to get one this month. Have you looked on ebates/bing/etc?

honeybefly
01-28-2010, 06:45 PM
I think I got a West Elm coupon when I changed my mailing address with USPS. I may still have it laying around if you want it (and if it's still valid). I'll check when i get home tonight.

NancyJ_redo
01-28-2010, 06:51 PM
I think I got a West Elm coupon when I changed my mailing address with USPS. I may still have it laying around if you want it (and if it's still valid). I'll check when i get home tonight.

Thanks so much for the recommendation nanoo and yes, honeybefly, I would love the coupon if you still have it - thank you! :cheerleader1:

honeybefly
01-29-2010, 03:37 AM
Hi NancyJ,
I pm'd you the code. It has to be used over the phone with their representatives. I hope this helps!

NancyJ_redo
01-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi NancyJ,
I pm'd you the code. It has to be used over the phone with their representatives. I hope this helps!

I just got it and PM'ed you back, thank you again so much :bighand: