PDA

View Full Version : Another AF ?

Babymakes3
01-29-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm not on birth control and have been done bf'ing for 4 months now. I had my period about the 6th of this month for 5 days like normal and yesterday I got it again! It started fairly normal yesterday but last night it got heavy and this morning when I used a super tampon i had soaked thru it in about 2 hours. This is VERY strange for me!
On another note I was sick with a really bad cold/sinus infection for the first 2 weeks of the month and I have been sick again now for a week with the same thing. I wouldn't think it has anything to do with AF but I think it's strange that I got both these things twice in one month. Other than being kinda run down from being sick I feel normal and there is no cramping.

I am so not a dr person and quite honestly my current health insurance sucks. Should I be worried at this point?

wellyes
01-29-2010, 02:33 PM
I wouldn't worry - the return of AF after a year+ off is always weird. I think I spotted / got heavy flow kinda randomly for a month, and it took 3 months for it to get back to normal.

SnuggleBuggles
01-29-2010, 02:35 PM
The same thing happened to me in Nov.. I am not nursing and have a copper IUD. The 2nd "period(?)" lasted less than 1-2 days. I still don't know quite to make of it. I figured that so long as it slowed down that I'd just wait it out. Not a very scientific answer for you but that's what I did. My cycles since then have been fine.

Beth