PDA

View Full Version : waterproof crib cover/pad

OSU_Kim
01-29-2010, 01:37 PM
We have the Visco Classica mattresses that are vinyl on one side (infant) and have memory foam on the flip side. Our pedi said that it was ok to flip the mattress over, but I need to get some kind of waterproof cover for the mattress for accidents. Any recs?

Thanks!

Kim

willow33
01-29-2010, 02:11 PM
We have the Land's End one and really like it. It fits over the mattress well and has never shrunk. It was recommended to me on these boards.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/WaterproofCribMattressPad~8459_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::WHI&CM_MERCH=SRCH_00001&origin=search

pantone292
02-23-2010, 10:27 AM
I like the QuickZip products. They make a flat mattress pad (that I think would work under and type of sheet) and I think it would be easier to change in the middle of the night than the traditional mattresses pad with elastic.

gobadgers
02-23-2010, 10:50 AM
We use Ultimate Crib Sheets. They snap around the crib slats. They do work but they can be a bit of a pain to take on and off. I can't really say how they compare to other choices, since its all we've used.

arivecchi
02-23-2010, 12:26 PM
I use the Sealy ones sold at BRU on my Classica I mattress.

a2mom
02-24-2010, 08:21 AM
I have the Quick Zip Sheets and use a regular crib waterproof mattress pad from Babies R Us - the kind that are just a sheet and don't wrap around the mattress. I just lay it under the QZ sheet and zip the sheet over it. It's worked great for us for almost 2 years.

When I need to change the sheet, I just unzip the sheet and grab the waterproof pad at the same time - very easy!