PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Kirkland shearling boots?

catpagmo
01-29-2010, 05:16 PM
from Costco? I found a pair on ebay that I like, but I'm not sure how they run, if they are decent quality, etc....

I had a pair of Uggs originally, but they didn't fit me right, and they were too expensive IMO.

Does anyone have feed back on these? If so, I'd love to hear it!

They are like these, but a different color.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KIRKLAND-Tall-Shearling-Boots-Womens-NEW-Chestnut-8_W0QQitemZ170439205797QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women _s_Shoes?hash=item27aef7e3a5

weech
01-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Hi! I have a pair in black and I love them. They're a little chunkier than Uggs, but they're super comfortable and hold up really well. I wear them almost every day... and for $35? Best purchase of the year, maybe!

KathyN115
01-31-2010, 12:46 PM
I have the shorter ones like that, and they are great. Very comfortable and seem to be holding up well. And so warm!

ku9296
02-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I didn't have such great experience with the Costco shearling boots like the PPs. I don't like the way it's structured as it hurts my ankles every time I wear them (even when I'm wearing thick socks underneath). I now only wear them when I do snow shoveling (which is rare b/c my husband does it most of the time) and not when I go out to run errands etc. I also own Ugg and Minnetonka shearling boots and those fit me great.

If I were you, I'd make sure you can make a return in case they don't fit your feet very well. They're cheap, but if you end up not using them it'll be a waste of money.

vludmilla
02-03-2010, 01:40 PM
I didn't have such great experience with the Costco shearling boots like the PPs. I don't like the way it's structured as it hurts my ankles every time I wear them (even when I'm wearing thick socks underneath). I now only wear them when I do snow shoveling (which is rare b/c my husband does it most of the time) and not when I go out to run errands etc. I also own Ugg and Minnetonka shearling boots and those fit me great.

If I were you, I'd make sure you can make a return in case they don't fit your feet very well. They're cheap, but if you end up not using them it'll be a waste of money.

Don't have these boots but Costco's return policy is fabulous and I'm sure you could return used boots if necessary.

cheapgirl
02-07-2010, 02:30 AM
I have those boots. I wear them occasionally as I live in San Diego and think the people wearing those boots when it is warm outside look silly. Some segment of the population here thinks that makes them look more highend. Anyway, they are comfortable for me and I like them. I have the very light ones, so I am careful not to get them dirty.