PDA

View Full Version : loving the lascal buggy board!

jacksmoma
01-30-2010, 12:43 PM
here's my mini review :)

it fits perfect on the back of my new b. indie...even hooks up out of the way when not in use. it is a bit heavy (maybe 10lbs?) but i'm thinking it needs to be to make it very safe and stable. my two year old loves it so far and can even sit down with his feat on a bar right in front of the stroller's basket. installing it took about 30 mins but once you have it on you're like duh! taking it on/off the stroller is SO easy, it just pops right off in a second. i really think this is a great alternative to those who have independent walking toddlers that don't think they need a double. only reason to really need a true double is if you go on super long (exercise) walks OR if you go on alllll day outings. we do neither so this is perfect for us! by the way, my 8 month old (and two year old!) loveeee the indie, the seat is HUGE and sits straight up unlike baby joggers....huge selling point imo. and it comes with so many extras for the price. super slick looking too, much less clunky than my old bj elite :) the fold is simple too, just like folding a bob...hth someone!

sweetsoul99
01-30-2010, 05:41 PM
good to know. I just got my lascal in the mail for my techno. Haven't hooked it up yet. Will make going through the parking lot and mall soooooo much easier!

jacksmoma
01-30-2010, 05:49 PM
yes it will! be careful, i've read reviews online of people saying their mac's tip with the board on and no baby in the seat?!

sweetsoul99
01-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Did you need any extenders to attach it to the indie?

jacksmoma
01-30-2010, 11:02 PM
we used the extenders it came with..

jacksmoma
02-05-2010, 06:03 PM
UPDATE a week later- i've used it a few times (we let toddler walk mostly) and it is sooo great. used it today at the drs. as it was raining and didn't want toddler running around in the lot getting wet! worked so great! in the room i just cliped it out of the way :) makes turning a bit harder and wider but it does not effect my walk at all- my feet just go under it since it's so nice and high. it also pops (or clicks) on so fast, i though it would be harder. best $70 ever spent (thanks diapers.com for the awesome price match!) and i loveeee my b. indie too :) so light and smooth! i don't even miss my bjced which is suprising, so nice, just too heavy (46lbs??!!) for me and our narrow garage :( hth!