PDA

View Full Version : nap sleeping bag for daycare

mimi2008
01-30-2010, 03:48 PM
not sure where to post this.

DS, 3 years old, just started daycare. He takes a nap on a mat. most of the kids use a fitted crib sheet and a fleece blanket. I am thinking about getting him a sleeping bag that has an attached pillow. Any recommendations on sleepers for daycare?

I was also considering using one for his bed at home. he gets upset when he can't cover himself with the blanket.

DietCokeLover
01-30-2010, 03:53 PM
Alot of people I know from Mother's Day Out have been really pleased with the quality of nap mats from this site. www.inthisveryroom.com

I think they are a little on the pricey side, but might be worth it if being used on a daily basis.

twowhat?
01-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Be sure to ask first. ..in TX they cannot use pillows due to state regulation.

wimama
01-30-2010, 08:49 PM
How easy are those sleeping bags to wash? We are required to bring home and wash our DS sheet and blanket each Friday. I don't think pillows are allowed either at our daycare. All the kids use crib sheets and blankets for their cots.

mimi2008
01-31-2010, 01:52 AM
thanks for the advice. I will ask the daycare center before I buy.

clc053103
02-01-2010, 12:14 PM
I bought a nap mat from Pottery Barn that has an attached blanket and it was washed weekly, held up VERY well. Also bought a separate pillow at bed bath and beyond- it's a "travel pillow" and has zip off covers available- very inexpensive. Both the pillow and the case are washable.