PDA

View Full Version : In Search of Maternity Deals

njk07
01-31-2010, 06:40 PM
Any good deals on maternity clothes out there? Would appreciate any leads. Thanks.

poppy
01-31-2010, 10:34 PM
I got casual wear from Old Navy and work clothes (dressier stuff) from Ann Taylor. Very comfortable work pants from AT. Both places were fairly inexpensive and usually bought when there was a sale, which seems pretty often. Sorry, don't know of any specific sales right now though.

cindys
01-31-2010, 10:36 PM
I got really cute affordable maternity clothes from Ross...

njk07
01-31-2010, 11:41 PM
Thank you very much for the feedback. I did get 2 slacks from ON which were on sale. I'll check out AT as well.

Momit
02-01-2010, 02:33 AM
I got almost all of my casual stuff (capris, shorts, sundresses, sweaters, tops) and even a few things for work from the clearance rack at Kohls. Most things I bought there were literally about $3 apiece. The selection seems to vary widely by store so it's worth checking out a few locations.

Also, my closest Old Navy didn't stock maternity clothes but they always had a bunch on their clearance racks that people had returned.

Good luck and congrats on your pregnancy!

megan973
02-01-2010, 01:25 PM
I second the $3 Kohl's sale! I was looking one day and then found a rack with all of the clearance items... no sign or anything.

We have two local stores and they each carry slightly different inventory, but I bought about a dozen shirts for $3.60 each.

ckso
02-01-2010, 01:35 PM
I bought almost all of my maternity stuff when they're on sale or clearance. For work clothes, I like Motherhood and Gap Maternity. Gap maternity can be pretty cheap when they do their sales which also happens very frequently like ON.

H&M maternity has some pretty cute stuff and their prices are pretty reasonable, although they don't do deep discounts like the other stores.

Oh, and JCP. I got some pretty cheap, good quality work clothes there for under $8.

You can also look at non-maternity clothes that has materials that stretches or the style is loose-fitting.

Twoboos
02-01-2010, 02:28 PM
SIL was able to get some stuff at Overstock.com, believe it or not!

njk07
02-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Good leads on the Kohls and JCP. I'll check them out. I'll check out Overstock again. Still found them expensive ;) Thank you all!

Vintheland
02-01-2010, 08:47 PM
I found my best deals at Burlington Coat Factory, Ross and JCP Outlet. It was hit or miss but the prices were much better than the maternity stores. Also saw some $3-5 maternity stuff at Gabes. Good luck!

....i had no idea H&M sold maternity clothes!! :cheerleader1:

camomma
02-02-2010, 03:35 AM
In case you're planning to shop Old Navy, their maternity sale is supposed to begin end of this week. You may want to wait till then.

citymama
02-02-2010, 04:40 AM
I bought some great stuff at Gap Maternity on sale last month (in store). Sweaters at $7, tops around the same price. ON is always a good deal and H&M has some nice stuff. Target is a good place to look as well.

njk07
02-02-2010, 09:54 AM
In case you're planning to shop Old Navy, their maternity sale is supposed to begin end of this week. You may want to wait till then.

Thank you very much! Good to know :)

jerigirl
02-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Right now, ON online is doing 20% cashback thru Ebates. Not sure how long that will happen.