PDA

View Full Version : Cute twin moment

mikeys_mom
02-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Yesterday the twins were playing and DH and I were in the next room when we heard the two of them giggling. We peeked in to see the two of them playing peek-a-boo together. It was so cute!

We have been playing pee-a-boo with them separately but it was so precious to see them interacting together. They had pulled a blanket off the couch and A would pull it up over her eyes, then D would babble something, at which point A pulled down the blanket and the two started giggling.

Melaine
02-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Yay! You know, it's about to get REALLY fun because a lot of those moments are coming up for you. The older they get the funnier and sweeter it is to watch them interact. This week DD2 set the table all by herself. She put a fork and spoon at each place, butter knives for DH and I and a cloth napkin for each person. That was cute on it's on...but then DD1 said in a highly respectful tone, " (DD2), I am SOOOO 'in'pressed!!"

mikeys_mom
02-01-2010, 12:45 PM
So cute!

Compared to our 2 older kids, DH and I are amazed at how much more interactive the twins are with each other at a much younger age.

BeachBum
02-01-2010, 02:42 PM
My boys are about the same age and we "caught" them playing peek a boo with each other behind the drapes. I totally know how you are feeling because it made my heart melt!

twowhat?
02-01-2010, 02:54 PM
My boys are about the same age and we "caught" them playing peek a boo with each other behind the drapes. I totally know how you are feeling because it made my heart melt!

Same here with the drapes! And it was also when our girls were about a year old. I have raced for the video camera multiple times and can never catch it!

Fairy
02-01-2010, 03:10 PM
That is absolutely adorable! I hope you got some of it on tape to memorialize it!

TwinFoxes
02-05-2010, 04:33 AM
Us too with the drapes! Op, have that camera ready because Melaine is right, the cuteness factor just keeps going higher!

And Melaine that's adorable! These moments are what makes all the diapers, sleepless nights, and everything worth it. Yay twins!