PDA

View Full Version : Will the JJB Be Prepared meet my needs?

chicagojo
02-01-2010, 04:20 PM
I have #3 on the way any day now and will need to haul around all the usual baby stuff, plus the following for my 2 older kids:

- spare outfit (DS still occasionally accident-prone)
- folding travel potty (to try to help avoid those accidents)
- allergy & asthma supplies (EpiPens, Benadryl, inhaler w/spacer)
- snacks & drinks (due to the allergies we can't count on finding something safe to eat when out & about)

Ideally, I'd love to be able to fit my own wallet, cell phone, small cosmetic bag in there as well and not have to carry a separate purse.

I've been looking at the JuJuBe Be Prepared and wondering if it will be big enough to hold all of this. I wish it came in more/better colors...the ones they have are all either sort of boring or too girly...

Have also thought about the Fleurville Mothership, although I think it's pretty heavy?

I'm open to any other suggestions, including backpack styles...right now I'm using a PPB Boxy Backpack that's stuffed to the gills and DEFINITELY won't work once #3 arrives. I just bought a Sherpani NuVie at my local TJ Maxx because it was just so cute but now reality is setting in that there's no way it's going to be big enough either.

TIA for any help/advice anyone can offer?

vahnessuh
02-01-2010, 06:09 PM
The BP sure will fit everything you need... but it will get super heavy. I had one and I had to trade it for a BRB because it got harder for me to carry it when I stuff it full.