PDA

View Full Version : Baby Mod Parklane or Olivia

NewMom2007
02-03-2010, 12:18 PM
I want to order a crib for baby #2, who is currently in a cosleeper. I am in love with the Oeuf classic (and like the Sparrow line as well). However, if I can get a similar look for 1/3 of the price, I would do that. But, if the quality suffers drastically, I will pay more.

I want to get any opinions about the Baby Mod Parklane and Olivia lines at Walmart.com. My concern is that I have read multiple reviews at a few different sites - some say they are really sturdy and well built for the price, others say they are not great. Well, which is it? I don't believe they are carried in any stores, so I can't check for myself.

I want something super sturdy. We had a hand me down crib for DC1 and I ended up tossing it out b/c it squeaked, wasn't sturdy and generally drove me nuts. So, if you have one of these cribs or have seen one IRL, please comment! I trust the people on this board and would love your thoughts.

Oh, and I know about the IKEA Gulliver - but, I like the look of the thicker slats much better. Also, I'm concerned my crib mattress won't fit securely in the Gulliver.

Thanks!