PDA

View Full Version : Bravado Body silk bra is great-anyone know of any sales?

pinkflamingo
02-04-2010, 07:56 AM
I found this to be uber comfortable- does not dig into my ribcage at all, very soft and nice. Unfortunately they cost a fortune! Anyone know any sales or places to get a good deal? I want to order at least 2-3 more.

TwoBees
02-04-2010, 09:35 AM
diapers.com has them for $49 which is relatively inexpensive IMO (most of my bras cost more than that unfortunately).

WatchingThemGrow
02-04-2010, 09:46 AM
breakoutbras.com (http://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/bosisenubrab.html) has them for $44 w/free shipping. You can usually find a code for them, and I've ordered several items from them over the years. I just sold my Body Silk for $7 :crying: Best bra ever.

stinkyfeet
02-04-2010, 10:48 AM
If you sign up for their email list on their website, the give e-coupons for 25% off about every other month. The last e-coupon I got was around xmas. Sometimes, the e-coupons go into your Bulk Mailbox, so you have to check there.

boltfam
02-05-2010, 04:51 PM
If you sign up for their email list on their website, the give e-coupons for 25% off about every other month. The last e-coupon I got was around xmas. Sometimes, the e-coupons go into your Bulk Mailbox, so you have to check there.
Is that for breakoutbras.com?