PDA

View Full Version : ISO diapers.com coupon--not a first time customer

bw52
02-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Only can find codes for first time customers and I've bought from them before, so that's not going to work. Buying a highchair and would love to be able to use a coupon with it if anyone has one.

TIA!

missym
02-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Not great, but better than nothing I guess:

Use Code: TOUCHDOWN to save $7 when spending $100 or more.
Use Code: FIELDGOAL to save $3 when spending $60 or more.
Use Code: EXTRAPOINT to save $1 off any one purhcase of diapers or formula.

Clothing Sale - UP to 50% off select clothing

* Free Shipping On All Orders Over $49.
** Offers expire 2/8/10, TOUCHDOWN & FIELDGOAL not combinable with one another and exclude gear closeouts, and the following brands: Baby Jogger, Peg Perego, BEABA, Anka by Svan, Bumbleride, bumGenius, Micralite, BOB, KidCo, ERGO, Svan, Orbit Baby, Phil & Teds, Kettler, Stokke, DaVinci, Lambs & Ivy, Bedtime Originals, Mutsy, Dutailier, Maclaren, Graco, and Bananafish. Other restrictions may apply.

sewarsh
02-04-2010, 01:12 PM
you could always try your DHs email or open anohter account.

smzapalac
02-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Not sure if you need more from Diapers.com, but I ended up ordering diapers on sale and got free shipping from Drugstore.com.

las710
02-04-2010, 05:30 PM
When I purchased my Maclaren double stroller, I called them and asked if they could extend the 10% discount to me, even though I was not a first time customer. I told them that I had found a bit better pricing elsewhere, but would prefer to do business with them. The phone rep gave me the 10% discount. Definitely worth asking.

bw52
02-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Thank you! I used the TOUCHDOWN code, price matched, and will hopefully get my bing cashback, too. I got a pretty good deal!

THANKS!