PDA

View Full Version : I think BING it a racket!

diegosmom
02-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I followed the website to the letter and ordered something from diapers.com. They were even listed as a sponser website. Now BING refuses to give me the 10% cashback and has given me several lame excuses as to why. Additionally, when they email you a response and you reply each time you get a different person so there is no consistency. Oh yeah, and god forbid you want to talk to an actual person, there is no phone number.

On the other hand. I have to agree with another post and say diapers.com ROCKS!

I also found this article on the web. Interesting reading.

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/is_bing_cashback_costing_users_money_sometimes_yes .php

clc053103
02-04-2010, 09:06 PM
i also made just one purchase through Bing and never received a credit. Went back to Ebates.

Melbel
02-04-2010, 09:54 PM
I am actually a bing fan, although I agree it can be a hassle to get the cash. I have to fill out a form more often than not. Many people do not realize that using coupon codes, you are risking losing bing cb. I have literally earned 10x more from bing than ebates even though I joined ebates a year earlier (about $600 vs. $60).

Thus far, I have fortunately gotten all of my cb in about 20 transactions (Christmas shopping and many drugstore.com purchases). I try to always take screenshots of the % amount. I am sorry you did not get your cash back!

vludmilla
02-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Sorry you didn't get your cash back but I just received a direct deposit of $170 into my checking account today from Bing for cashback on purchases made over the holidays.