PDA

View Full Version : Gah!!!

Twoboos
02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Our town is finally implementing a pilot full day K program. There had to be a lottery. Drawing was tonight live on our local town channel at 6:30pm.

Guess who just remembered NOW at 7:55pm???? And I knew about this allllll daaaaaaaay loooooooong. I really needed to see this, since DH and I are at odds about if DD2 should go to the private K DD1 is currently in (only sent there b/c town did not offer full day) or send her to public full day if she gets in. :banghead: :duh:

I'm so po'd at myself right now.

mariza
02-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Do they have a website you can check? Goodluck!

Twoboos
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Do they have a website you can check? Goodluck!

Nooooooo a website would be helpful, and we try not to do that!! I can probably go in there tomorrow and see, and I'm sending an email tonight.

Thanks for your wishes! :)

wellyes
02-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Back in college I used to write notes to myself on my hand with a Sharpie and there are times I wish I'd get back into the habit, cause I forget stuff -- important stuff -- too sometimes. Sorry that happened!

MMMommy
02-05-2010, 01:31 AM
Hope it works out for you! Let us know!

Twoboos
02-05-2010, 11:37 AM
I got an email back this morning - and she has a spot! :boogie: Now DH and I need to decide if she will actually go there. Stay tuned for another post about that debate...

I heard from another mom that the process was a bit of a mess anyway, hard to understand the broadcast, etc. So it sounds like a lot of people didn't know last night, either!