PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever ordered from pishposhbaby.com

HIU8
02-05-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm wondering as I would like to order something from them, but I have never heard of them.

Thanks.

Kymberley
02-05-2010, 09:23 PM
I have. The item I ordered wasn't in stock, but I was never informed. About a week after I placed my order I still hadn't received a tracking number, so I called the company. That's when I found out about my item being out of stock. They told me when they would have it, and when I would get it. I got it right when they said. Would I order from them again? Yes. I just wish their communication had been a little better, but I won't wait that long to call next time. HTH

jenfromnj
02-05-2010, 09:26 PM
They are the online "arm" of a store in Lakewood, NJ called Piccolino's, which is a great store. We got our strollers and some other baby items there on recs from several friends, and they not only had the best price, but they were really nice and helpful. I would have no hesitation about ordering from them.

ETA: The owners and employees are deeply religious (Orthodox Jewish) and they are completely out of contact on Friday nights/Saturdays, as well as for religious holidays. If you order during one of those times, there might be a communication delay.

HIU8
02-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Ok. They are taking preorders for a carseat. I'm considering doing it. I have no issues with not being able to contact over Shabbat. That's normal. I can wait until Sunday/Monday.